Employee Handbooks provide a vital element of communication between you and your employees. Not only does your handbook provide a written record of the many aspects of employer/employee responsibilities and interactions, it also acts as a benchmark for managing workplace behavior.
We offer a variety of consulting services to make your task easier by producing clear, concise Employee Handbooks that meet regulatory requirements and the policy needs of your organization.
Properly developed and administered, an Employee Handbook is a powerful tool that can:
• Assist in recruitment and retention of competent personnel
• Promote uniformity and consistency in human resource administration
• Enhance employee-management communication
• Contribute to employee job satisfaction and productivity
• Help maintain a union-free workplace
• Preserve an “at-will” employment relationship
• Help reduce and respond to employee-initiated legal actions
• Explain employee/dependent eligibility and the benefits that are offered